cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jen1324
Active Contributor

Re: Could not sign in?

I have tried multiple times to sign in and it's not sending me a new link.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

I do not see any login attempts for your LastPass account today (June 4.) I do see that you used account recovery yesterday and changed your Master Password and have not been able to sign in successfully since then due to an incorrect master password being entered. You will need to double check how you are entering the new Master Password you created, remember it is case sensitive, must include at least one upper and one lower case letter, number and symbol. If you cannot get the new Master Password to work you can always revert your account to the previous Master Password and try to sign in and get that verification email again: https://lastpass.com/revert.php

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
jen1324
Active Contributor

I've tried multiple times. 

jen1324
Active Contributor

Still no resolution. Cannot get it to send me another "email." Tried again today from my home and nothing.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello, 

I see some activity on this LastPass account today (june 8,) were you able to sign in to LastPass?  

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
neiv
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, i cannot login into my lastpass account even if the data is valid. I get no emails and i can't reset it either.

This isn't normal for people who use it to store much needed passwords in it.

neiv
New Contributor

All ok now, it works.

JamesTaylor
New Contributor

Re: "Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials.&q

Sometimes mail does not come after waiting for so much time. What could be the issue?

smjsuper
New Contributor

Sign in

Hi~

Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials.Dismiss

My e-mail smj@pchome.com.tw has been out of service, and I Can't look for an email from LastPass letter.
Can you change my mail smj@pchome.com.tw to smjsuper@gmail.com ?

smj@pchome.com.tw dead

dushyant_barot
New Contributor

Re: Review your login info and try again.

Hello.

I have changed my system from a desktop to a laptop and now getting this message: "Try again or look for an email from LastPass if you think you entered valid credentials. Dismiss"

I cannot look for the email from Lastpass as I need Lastpass to be able to login to my email.

The email id I am using for last pass is barot DOT dushyant AT gmail DOT com.