cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Review your login info and try again.

@Naftius  You will need to open a support ticket and include the email address that you have access to.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I didn't receive an email from Lastpass for verify. Why?

Hi @Nattawat,

I've checked our email system and do see that the verification emails are being sent to your LastPass account email address and are being successfully delivered, the most recent being delivered on 2021/05/21 at 4:00am UTC+00:00. please check your email inbox (and Junk/Spam/All Mail folders) for this verification email. The email subject should be similar to "LastPass Security Notification."

Please also be sure that you have added the following as contacts to your email filter's allowlist/whitelist, then prompt LastPass to send you another email by trying to log in: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com. We would also recommend checking your email in a browser window, instead of using a mail app or program as some users reported not seeing these emails until checking their email in a browser.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Forber
Active Contributor

Hi @GlennD 

We've replied to the support email but haven't had a reply yet. Will we be able to get a reply today?

davidl442
Active Contributor

I no longer have access to my "Security Email". It was with a company that I no longer work at. Given that, what is a workaround?

Tags (1)
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @davidl442 

I helped a customer with a similar issue early this week, he still had access through the mobile app and signed in using the app browser to access the account settings and remove the security email that he no longer had access to. If that is not an option you will need to open a support ticket and include the email address that you have access to.

davidl442
Active Contributor

Just attempted to access via the mobile app but got the same error message. I've already opened a support ticket. Thanks for the reply though. Hoping that LastPass gets back to me soon.

LPH22
New Contributor

If I did not receive a verification email, and I tried contacting customer support multiple times and no reply. What can I do? I really need to login to my account. I am not sure if the account recovery route would work as I am scared that I will be forced to revert my account and lose all passwords altogether. This is a nightmare. 

HereWeGoAgain
New Contributor

Same issue, opened a ticket.

What's really annoying is that usually I could recover the account and just change the password. But this time it says there is no recovery data. I'm using the same browser that worked a couple of days ago and on which I changed the password in February and then logged in the extension. So the data should be there.

I'm also 90% sure the password I'm using is correct, I've even tried different variations just in case, but nothing works.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @LPH22 

I took a quick look at your account and no verification emails have been sent since last week when you changed your Master Password, I do see failed sign ins since then though. All I can recommend is checking what you are entering for the new Master Password, type it out in a text editor so you can see what exactly is being entered. The password is case sensitive and if you changed it through the app on your phone with a touch keyboard, a character may not have been entered how you thought.

The other option is to revert your Master Password change. You will not lose any vault data as you haven't added anything new since you changed the Master Password.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@HereWeGoAgain  There have been no verification emails sent for your account, the Master Password is not matching what ever you changed it to 3 months ago. Since you have not had any successful sign ins recently you have no recovery one time passwords generated for your account. All I can suggest is the password is 12 or more characters, has at least 1 upper and lower case letter, number, symbol and is case sensitive.