cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricksk
New Contributor

"We're sorry, something went wrong" when trying to purchase LastPass premium

My free trial period has ended and I attempted to pay the first years subscription but when I clicked "Confirm Payment" I got "something went wrong". I have tried several times over two days. 

If this isn't the correct place to report this problem, let me know, but I couldn't find anywhere else.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanDem
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "Sorry - something went wrong" while trying to make a payment.

You can open a ticket with support@lastpass.com. Please provide them with the browser and more details on how you’re trying to pay.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
DanDem
LogMeIn Contributor

You can open a ticket with support@lastpass.com. Please provide them with the browser and more details on how you’re trying to pay.

View solution in original post

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

While we're not able to resolve billing issues on this forum, so that our billing team can resolve this for you please scroll down on this page and click Contact Support to open a ticket with Support: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
gdev
New Contributor

Payment

Hi there
I've sent three days ago mail (support-replies@logmein.com) to support as well, but I didn't get a reply 😞 
=============
I would like to upgrade my account to the Premium Plan but I'm unable to do so. I tried two different credit cards, both gave me the same error message. I'm using the Latest Safari Version on Mac, Screenshot attached.

Thank you for your support

Kind regards, dev

error-payment-lastpass.png

avsid
New Contributor

Re: Payment

I have the same problem

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @gdev,

I see that your support ticket has been received by the support team and has been assigned to a support representative, who will be reaching out to you soon with the next steps to take or a resolution. Please keep an eye on your email as this is how the support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

gdev
New Contributor

Do you have any updates ? I'm still not able to purchase 😞 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @gdev,

Sorry for the wait. Please note that all updates will be sent to you via email, and our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible with an update or resolution. Please keep an eye on your email inbox as well as junk/spam/all mail folders as well just in case their reply goes there instead of to your inbox.

avsid
New Contributor

My case is not solved. I can't pay for the upgrade still. 

Great guys from LogMeIn just have closed the ticket. 

Nice work

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @avsid,

I see that our support team sent you an email on March 22 with next steps to try to complete the purchase, but didn't receive a response from you which is why the case automatically closed. If you tried their suggested steps but this didn't work, please respond to any of the emails sent to you in regards to this case to reopen the ticket and let our team know the additional step they suggested did not work.