cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avsid
New Contributor

Re: "Sorry - something went wrong" while trying to make a payment.

I do have responded on these emails Mar 23 and Mar 25

gdev
New Contributor

Hi there, 

I checked my inbox and my spam folder. I did not get any e-mails on these days. Can you please check and let me know? Perhaps,  you can resend it again

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @gdev,

Apologies as my above response was to user @avsid. I have escalated your case to get a resolution as soon as possible.

@avsid, I do not see any incoming messages in regards to your support case (# 15041122) after March 20. To be sure our team received these emails, could you please reply to any of the emails sent to you in regards to this case number to let our support team know the suggested steps didn't work so that your case can be re-opened?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
avsid
New Contributor

Resent my reply to the support team. Thanks for your help 

conghuyphan
New Contributor

"We're sorry, something went wrong" when trying to purchase LastPass premium

Hi everyone. So I try to buy a premium LastPass but every time I fill in all the information in this link: https://www.lastpass.com/buy/premium It always returns the page error, I don't know I got that error because the information of the credit card is correct. So can anyone tell me why I have this error? 

Thank you

Maxstainer
New Contributor

how is it possible for a system crucial to your business to perform so badly. I am trying to pay for upgrades to business because I have basically the service blocked after the 3 switches. I have tried both yesterday and today to make a transaction with my visa card with 3D authentication, and I cannot because of your problem. Today the whole world uses paypal for transactions, an immediate and fast system, but you don't! I have already opened the ticket to support hoping that they will answer me within the day. Honestly you are making me pass the desire to upgrade my profile ... believe me !!

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can't buy LastPass premium

Hello @conghuyphan,

What is the exact error message you see when trying to purchase LastPass premium?

conghuyphan
New Contributor

Hi @RachelO 

When I try to buy the premium, this screen I always see. Do you have any ideal for this?

Thank you

conghuyphan_1-1623171738223.png

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for the info. We have noticed, for some users, you may need to add your middle name (or middle initial) when on the upgrade page in order for the transaction to complete successfully, we would recommend trying that as well just to see if you can then complete the upgrade successfully.

If that doesn't work, please let me know so I can ask our team for the next steps.

conghuyphan
New Contributor

Hi @RachelO 

I have already filled in the middle name but it still returns the same error

Please have me for this issue

Thank you