cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterz1
New Contributor

unable to authenticate into my LP master account!

I've used LP for five years without incident and today, when I tried to login to my vault, I receive the prompt on my phone to authenticate my login, but when I press authenticate, both authenticate and reject go gray, then timeout.  I've attempted to use the SMS method, I get the message that a text has been sent, but I don't receive a text message.  I've attempted the phone call method, it says it is calling, but I don't receive a call.  I don't have any emails in my inbox from last pass from today's attempts.  I really don't know what step to take next and it is making me nervous that someone could have hijacked my account.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: unable to authenticate into my LP master account!

Hi @peterz1, welcome to the community.

Could you please try killing all sessions and explained in this support article, then try signing in again normally?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
peterz1
New Contributor

Since I was unable to get into my vault, i couldn't find a way to kill all sessions!  I did finally determine that my wife's phone was receiving the 2-factor prompts so was able to access my vault.  I put in a support ticket a this morning and was able to disable my primary 2-factor authentication, then re-enable, and so far everything seems to be working as before.  The one other item that is probably somehow related is that just prior to my discovering that I couldn't access my vault, I had enabled a new Apple Watch and paired it with my phone.  I suspect that something got out of synch and couldn't recover.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Thank you for the update. I believe there is an update to our iOS App rolling out currently v2.1.0 that includes some fixes. If you do not have it already you can update manually through the app store.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!