cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

4320 error on user login

I have a domain user (unprivileged) that I have added to the access list for their PC as follows:

Capture.JPG

This has always worked in the past for other users but now when the user tries to login they get the 4320 error:

Capture2.JPG

I *can't* make the user an administrator.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

6 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: 4320 error on user login

@LockonCC  Sorry for any confusion there.  The error itself indicates a need for Admin permissions on that User.  I'm not sure there is any workaround for the blockage, but take a look at this documentation for the error 4320.

Active Contributor

Thanks, but the error itself actually uses the word "or" ... So I have configured user access permissions as I have shown but I'm still getting the same error.
LogMeIn Contributor

@LockonCC  You can still dictate the type of access they receive even if you make that user an Admin.   If you're having trouble still, I would call into support so they can walk you through the necessary settings.

Active Contributor

Thank you... I understand that you are trying to help but we don't just grant Admin rights and then try to control their access - it's the other way around.

Still looking for a solution for an unpriv'd user...

Thanks

Sunil

Active Contributor

ok, so for anyone who comes to this thread - the issue was a glitch in the Matrix.  I reviewed the permissions in logmein (posted above) a few times when I posted the original post.... Now (several hours later) I sat down to review and debug and - guess what? - logmein had no permissions refined at all for that user - in other words they either never got saved or they were deleted from the logmein server for some reason.

I recreated the logmin permissions and now all is well.

Thanks

LogMeIn Contributor

@LockonCC  Thanks for the follow up!