cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon129650
New Contributor

After last Logmein client update, credentials no longer saved when checking the "Save credentials"

Since last Logmein client update, credentials no longer saved when checking the "Save credentials".

Any fixes coming or way to revert back to the older version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rolando
Active Contributor

Re: After last Logmein client update, credentials no longer saved when checking the "Save crede

After Client update today Version 1.3.5151, it appears that it is working again.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
rolando
Active Contributor

Re: After last Logmein client update, credentials no longer saved when checking the "Save crede

Same here, me and my logmein users
StaceyLull
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.

eric-b
Active Contributor

I too am having the same issue. I've installed all updates, signed out and rebooted. It's saves the credentials if you do NOT close the client, but other than that, the client will not save the credentials. 

josephbevanko
Active Contributor

Same problem here. 680 credentials gone. 

josephbevanko
Active Contributor

So after sitting on hold for 30 minutes for support I was nicely told that I am screwed and that all the saved credentials are gone and cannot be retrieved. They said it is a known issue and they are pulling the update. I would think that for all the money I have paid that they would have actually tested the update before releasing it. So I now have to re enter the hundreds of usernames and passwords. So glad logmein is looking out for me. 

StaceyLull
New Contributor

Did the support person say if they will have a fix soon?  I have re-entered the credential information but it won't save even after re-entering which is super frustrating.

josephbevanko
Active Contributor

I am waiting for a call back today. But since they pulled the update, you should be able to uninstall and install the version from the download page which should be the previous working version.  I have not tried it yet but that is what I am going to do later today. 

rolando
Active Contributor

After Client update today Version 1.3.5151, it appears that it is working again.