cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claster

Backdoor security breach?

I've been a subscriber for a number of years, never with any sort of problem, but the main reason I do subscribe is to communicate with my work computer from home, and sometimes vice versa.  But the work computer is on the Disney network (I work on an ABC TV show), and today I was unable to connect.  After consulting our IT guy, I found out that Disney has decided to block LogMeIn due to "a backdoor exploit that hackers were able to easily access" that was "a huge security breach, not with Disney, but with some other conglomerate companies, and so Disney was not wanting to take the risk until it gets patched up."  Is this something that LogMeIn is aware of, and if so, is this going to be patched fairly quickly?  If so, or if it has already been patched up, you really ought to reach out to Disney and let them know about it.  I also need to know when this will be resolved, since if it isn't going to be soon, I need to come up with another option.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Backdoor security breach?

@Claster Sorry for any confusion there!

We are not ware of any 'backdoor' security breaches or possible threats to LMI Central services.  If you have a specific document or publication that is claiming this, I'm sure we can clear up any miscommunications.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!