cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clages1
New Contributor

Connecing in remote compute do no work on all PC's , but file transfer works fine

Using Logmein Client, accessing any of the 25 servers i Have , to file transfers  works fine
but If i choose Remote access , do not work in any of this 25 serves
i have tryied  to access using diferent computer to check if it is a Internet problems or firewall etc
In all of them i can not access. It say i am connect, but the screen keep  Hourglass running forever

5 REPLIES 5
clages1
New Contributor

Re: Connecing in remote compute do no work on all PC's , but file transfer works fine

more information
in my machine with win7 64 pro  using FireFox  or  Chrome  do not work
using Internet Explore  works

using for first time a Win10 64 pro  using FireFox  works  fine

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Connecing in remote compute do no work on all PC's , but file transfer works fine

@clages1  It sounds like you've narrowed down the problem to your Windows 7 PC? 

Have you tried a private browsing window on there to see if it helps the connection? 

If not, could you specify what browser versions are causing the problem?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
clages1
New Contributor

In my computer with win7 64 Pro  using Chrome or Firefox  do not work
in the same computer using Internet Explorer works
 But i have noted thar IE use another way to connect, do not use LogmeIn client.exe
 In another computer using Win10 64 pro   Chrome and Firefox  works FineI can not understand that  file transfer check Authetication the same way  remote acess

att
Clages
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@clages1  It is very strange that different web browsers on different PCs behave differently.  If you don't have any plugins that might be causing a problem there, have you compared working browser versions with each other?  If so, have you tried completely reinstalling one of the problem web browsers to test further?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
clages1
New Contributor

tks for reply
i did not do nothing  in the computer, and Now is working again
tks anyway
att
carlos lages