cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rvazquez
Active Contributor

Error message: Failed to download LogMeIn AV package

Trying to install the LogMeIn Antivirus program on about 100 sites and at ramdom some units won't download the Installation Package.

We get the message:

"Unable to retrieve LogMeIn Antivirus. Visit help.logmein.com for assistance.
   Error message: Failed to download LogMeIn AV package"

What can be done to correct this?
Is there a way to manually obtain this "AV package" and run it? or at least place it on a folder manually so LogMeIn can finish the install?

LogMeIn AV Package Failure message.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
rvazquez
Active Contributor

Re: Error message: Failed to download LogMeIn AV package

So I guess no updates, no ideas no support on this issue? Anyone knows anything about this issue or has seen the problem?

Workflow
Active Contributor

I am also getting this same error message. Using latest client build 13508. Could it be worth re-installing LMI client. Seems like there should be a manual installer you can download to allow us to get around this issue?  

rvazquez
Active Contributor

As of today and still no answer to this issue, we had some of the PC's reimaged back to a clean state, Installed LMI then LMI Antivirus (BitDefender) and that works, but this is not a solution, we MUST be able to install the AV software remotely...
Anyone? Anything?

JAAS
Active Contributor

I was getting this error when trying to install the AV on the same computer I had the web GUI open.

Not sure if that was the issue but that's the only thing I tried differently. Try login to logmein.com from a different computer and try again.

PaulMcCormack
New Contributor

Same problem for me: 

Unable to retrieve LogMeIn Antivirus. Visit help.logmein.com for assistance.