New LMIC user, currently have all three add-ons. Here are some observations.
1. Please show the last user in the host properties.
2. Job Status page where we can see a quick view of what jobs are running and the status of each. Right now if you (ex) push a windows update to some PC's if you leave that window and go back to UPDATES > WINDOWS it starts you back to the beginning. The update history window is to cumbersome.
3. Allow us to access the Dashboard without auto launching a remote control session.
4. Allow custom fields (ex: in Computers) that link back to actual data (ex; last user logged on).
5. Ad-Hoc support is clumsy at best, too many non-technical users in the field just can't get this going.
6. For sending out updates give the option to wait until the device connects not just 1-14 days.
7. Allow for being able to resize all columns.
Is there a place LMI Central users can go to see a compilation of suggestions that users have submitted and what the LMI team is currently working on?
If not, is there a place to at least see new features that are "coming soon"?