cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor

Host Preference - Remote Control - Request Consent

Hello team,

For any reason, the request consent does not work when a technician takes remote control of a laptop. Options are corrected set. I tried to delete my host preference and redo it (same result)

Do you have the same scenario ? any fix for that ? Untitled.png

It is important for my company to accept the consent to let technicians taking remote control of their laptop.

Thanks.

Gianni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor

Re: Host Preference - Remote Control - Request Consent

Hello Ashc,

I called the technical support and we have fixed the issue by unticking two last checkbox on my image attached the first post. As we were doing the remote control with an administrator, it skipped this condition. 

Problem solved now and to answer to your question, all devices are under W10 with new latest Windows Updates.

Cheers 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello @Pizzolanteg 

Are you saying this happens with every client you attempt to connect with, no matter the OS? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor

Hello Ashc,

I called the technical support and we have fixed the issue by unticking two last checkbox on my image attached the first post. As we were doing the remote control with an administrator, it skipped this condition. 

Problem solved now and to answer to your question, all devices are under W10 with new latest Windows Updates.

Cheers