cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

How can I cancel my central subscription online? Your phone numbers don't work.

I have tried 4 times now to phone you and every time the person on the other end just keeps saying hello like they can't hear me. There must be a way to cancel the account online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: How can I cancel my central subscription online? Your phone numbers don't work.

The phones are working again now. I spoke to one guy who put me through to another guy and he had it cancelled within 5 minutes.

4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

Re: How can I cancel my central subscription online? Your phone numbers don't work.

@af7567 wrote:

I have tried 4 times now to phone you and every time the person on the other end just keeps saying hello like they can't hear me. DGCustomerFirst There must be a way to cancel the account online?

Same question! Did you get any solution?

Active Contributor

No, I only tried calling 1 more time so far but had the same problem. They answer very quickly just can't hear me. Either that or they suddenly went deaf when I mentioned cancellation.

There is also no way to remove the credit card from my account without giving them a new one. You would have thought a company making software to allow us to work online would have a way for you to manage your account online.

Active Contributor

The phones are working again now. I spoke to one guy who put me through to another guy and he had it cancelled within 5 minutes.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

I apologize for the phone support issues you've experienced recently.

If you're still having difficulty connecting with LMI Customer Support, please click on my Community name in order to confirm your login and contact details for a follow up appointment.

Should you need phone support in the future, please ensure that you use the contact flow here, to receive the most accurate line of business:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-logmein-central-account

Thank you.