cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Kaspersky "Real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software."

This morning the Ant-Virus page of my LMI Console showed that real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software. My installed Anti-Virus software has not changed. It is Kaspersky which is bundles with LMI.

I have updated to the newest version of the LMI Agent as well as uninstalled / re-pushed Kaspersky to multiple systems and I still cannot get LMI to show real-time protection for the systems running Kaspersky. It was working fine last week so I am not sure what changed to cause this.

Anyone else getting this issue this week?

LogMeIn Version - 4.1.0.10864

Kaspersky Version - 10.2.6.3733 (mr3, mr4)

Items for review
Real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software.
Unable to check virus definition version for installed anti-virus software.
See anti-virus software support list here

22 REPLIES
Active Contributor

Re: Kaspersky "Real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software.&quot

We have the same issue this moring and I sent email to Support, I hope they can fixed ASAP.

Active Contributor

Re: Kaspersky "Real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software.&

Thanks for the comment NTewfik. Glad to hear it isn't just me. I submitted a ticket to support as well. Hopefully they will see this as a priority.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Kaspersky "Real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software.&quot

You're not alone in this, our organization is experiencing the same issues as well. 

The client side of Kaspersky is working fine, it just seems as if the LMI Console is not reporting the status of all the clients accurately.

Active Contributor

Re: Kaspersky "Real-time protection is not supported by the installed anti-virus software.&

Also computers with Webroot 9.0.19.43 showing having the same issue, I wounder what is going on?

Active Contributor

please reported to their support support@logmein.com  maybe ther will start working on to fix it

Active Contributor

please reported to their support support@logmein.com  maybe ther will start working on to fix it

Active Contributor

It's even better today!  All my machines are now showing "No Anti-Virus Software Installed" and my screen is covered in red X's lol

Active Contributor

My machines are doing the same. I have sent another message to support but I am not optimistic on getting an answer quickly.
Active Contributor

I called  thier Tech support yesterday after getting replays to my case as if they did not even read my complaint, and after the tech connect to one of our computers she siad that problem is wide spreate and they are working on fixing it, they will let me know!!