cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor

LogMeIn Anti-virus Reports Multiple anti-virus software is installed

Several of our managed clients have a "MULTIPLE" warning in the Central Admin Portal.

LogMeIn Anti-virus Multiple View.png

When I click on details, I see the following:

LogMeIn Anti-virus Multiple.png

So the Admin portal is detecting two different verssions of LogMeIn AV.

We have not made any changes to the anti-virus policies, managed clients, etc.  Perhaps this is another hiccup on LogMeIn's end?

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Anti-virus Reports Multiple anti-virus software is installed

I believe I have solved the problem.

All LogMeIn agents must be on the latest released, 4.1.0.13508 (February 18 2020) in order for the LogMeIn Anti-virus to display the correct status in the Central portal.  All of my computers that had a "Multiple"  AV status had an older version of LogMeIn installed.

You can manually update LogMeIn on your computers in Central by going to "Computers" and clicking on the version number.  This will send an update command to the computer.  After a few minutes, LogMeIn will be updated.

After you update clients to 4.1.0.13508, go to the Anti-virus property page, click "refresh status" and the status should return to normal once the status update processes successfully.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@pcatonoutpost   You should not be seeing duplicate AV listings there.  Are you able to request a status update from the AV page to resolve the alert? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor

Requesting a status update does not resolve the issue.  Please advise.

Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor

Dear all, 

I got also the same problem since one week for several users. No changes have been made as they are not administrator (so impossible to install any others software without IT department permission).

Please help ?!?

Tried to disable completely Windows Defender (by default with W10) in the registry and restart a laptop, but the problem persists even by requesting the new requesting a status updates

Thanks.

Gianni

Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor

It could be because of any Windows updates which update "Windows Defender" ? 

er.jpg

pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor

I believe I have solved the problem.

All LogMeIn agents must be on the latest released, 4.1.0.13508 (February 18 2020) in order for the LogMeIn Anti-virus to display the correct status in the Central portal.  All of my computers that had a "Multiple"  AV status had an older version of LogMeIn installed.

You can manually update LogMeIn on your computers in Central by going to "Computers" and clicking on the version number.  This will send an update command to the computer.  After a few minutes, LogMeIn will be updated.

After you update clients to 4.1.0.13508, go to the Anti-virus property page, click "refresh status" and the status should return to normal once the status update processes successfully.

Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor

Hello pcatonoutpost,

Your fix works perfectly, thank you so much for your help !

Regards.

Hulkbuster
Active Contributor

Any suggestions if you are running the latest version of Logmein client, and you are still showing Multiple.  The product appears to be installed, but when i view Antivirus properties in windows i still see Logmein managing AV.