cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xav_prl
New Contributor

LogMeIn Anti-virus update process is unsuccessful

Hi,

Since January 15th, the update process for the LogMeIn Anti-virus is unsuccessful. 

The only message displayed is "Error -1011" without any additional information about this error.

The late update process to be completed successfully brings the product in version 6.6.21.304 and the engines in version 7.87237 (11898319).

Are other users having the same problem?

12 REPLIES 12
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Anti-virus update process is unsuccessful

Hi @Xav_prl

Is this happening with all your workstations or just one?

Have you done any troubleshooting within the Windows OS yet?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Xav_prl
New Contributor

Hi @AshC 

This was happening with the whole group of our workstations.

We encountered troubleshooting (error 1011) from january 15th to january 18th. Then everything is back to normal. And again problems from January 23 to January 25 with the same error code. And now all is back to normal again...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

That's very odd behavior that I haven't heard from other users lately (error 1011).  Please let us know if this should continue and we may want to gather some LMI AV log files from the affected machines in order to collaborate the failure with local Windows events.

AD2
New Contributor

YES

This just started happening to us.  Im not sure exactly when, but I am just noticing this now.  We have about 100 workstations that are logging this error.  Eventually, they will update.

ArcAtlantic
New Contributor

We are getting the same error message.  I tried to email support on this with no answer from them.

Protected by older version of antivirus software. Automatic update pending

Error message:LogMeIn AV update failed, error code: -100

Need help?help.logmein.com

AD2
New Contributor

LogMeIn support is useless. They waited a week to tell me they don't know what the issue is. I just reinstalled windows and am going to try again. Seemed to fix the issue with another problem PC. Most likely some type of system file missing, etc.

AD2
New Contributor

Wow that is simply not acceptable for a resolution.  I cant believe that .  Thanks for the info.  I cant imaging having to reimage all of our workstations.   There could be some issues with windows updates.  For example, we have been having issues installing printers ever since the Print Nightmare event.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

We are actively investigating the cause of this problem.  If you have yet to create a case with Customer Support, feel free to give us a call when you have access to one of the affected machines so we can continue gathering local log files. 

ArcAtlantic
New Contributor

Every annoyed about this problem... I email support about this issue on Monday with no responce from anyone... Finally GoTo support responds to this thread... I call Logmein while on the phone I get email from Level 2 support from my original email..... WTH logmein....