cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpaceCadet81
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn AntiVirus Not Being Detected

ATTENTION LOGMEIN SUPPORT:

We need further advice. This solution you have provided to all of us is still not working. We have wasted countless hours trying to get our client status back to green and it's a 50/50 solution which is not acceptable. We still don't know what caused this problem on your side. We don't have time to sit on the phone for hours with your support to get zero answers. You need to step up and help your clients. We are paying for this solution and can't actively monitor it as we are supposed to. Please help.

clintscott
Active Contributor

Another lengthy fix is to uninstall LMI AV, reboot, then push the install out from the Dashboard. I just got done testing this and it does work.

The quickest fix is still deleting the client from the dashboard, connecting in remotely to the client via a non-LMI remote alternate, and rejoining the client by re-entering credentials in the LMI GUI on the client machine.

Has LogMeIn given any indication that they found the cause of this problem so that it doesn't happen again? I wouldn't want to get this resolved only to have it break again in a week or two.

pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor

Still no update from LMI Support?

ddieckman
Active Contributor

I haven't heard anything back from my original support request that I submitted early last week. 

SpaceCadet81
Active Contributor

Nothing but crickets from LogMeIn support on this issue.

ddieckman
Active Contributor

I think our organization is just going to completely uninstall LMI AV from every computer and look into a different AV solution. However, we will only move forward with that if I can get a discount on the already high price I'm paying because of the lack of support of a feature that they provide, and I'm paying for, but can't use.

Hard to believe there is no official statement from support on this at all. It's just a broken product now at this point that isn't functional.