cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

LogMeIn host software for Windows 4.1.0.10362-PROBLEMS?

Has anyone experienced  any issues with the LogMeIn version 4.1.0.10362 11/8/17 update?

Every pc with that update, we're having issues with the windows updates failing.

4 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn host software for Windows 4.1.0.10362-PROBLEMS?

I have the same issue with Version 10362, everytime I run the update tool. I get the following error.

"""

890830 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - November 2017 (KB890830) 0x80004005

New Contributor

Report it to LogMeIn, they are current working on my ticket.

New Contributor

Will do.

Post your result when you get them, please.

Aloha,

Mitch

New Contributor

Hello Mitchell,

Thank you for informing us of your issue, that is actually part of a known issue that our developers are working on and its almost ready to push it to our users. No exact date on it but we are working around the clock to have it out.

We are here to assist our customers 24 hours a day Mon-Fri. If you need further assistance, simply reply to this email or give us a call at 1-866-478-1805.

If we have answered your question, we will send you an email in the next few days asking for your feedback. We value your opinion and thank you in advance for taking the time to click on the survey link and let us know how your experience was with our team.

Thank you,

Kevin | User Services Rep
LogMeIn
www.LogMeIn.com
p. +1-866.478.1805
International Callers

Search our Knowledge Base