cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VBloye
New Contributor

Re: Logmein AntiVirus - Site exclusions

There was a supposed fix a few days ago which apparently doesn't work with chrome. But thats the only browser we've had any issues with here. We have to roll this out to our customers now with one of their most important websites being blocked on the most used browser.

Tirrol
Regular Visitor

good afternoon
I am very disappointed with logmein, how can a company of this size launch an anti-virus without having a client approval, here in Brazil unfortunately has many governmental sites that do not follow the security standard, has many sites with self-signed certificates, but do not provide a site exclusion function and leave your customers unaltered this is inadmissible!

nationalparcel
Visitor

Also replying to stress how important the ability to exclude URLs is.  I've had to manually remove this from 50 PCs because we can't function without the exclusions.  Agree, they shouldn't have rolled it out until these basic features were addressed.  

b-esg

Just started rolling out Logmein AV and hit this issue.  This is deal breaker, this needs to be fixed.

PaulfromRBCIT1

This has now become critical, we will be removing this product simply due to it not working...

ShaneG6
New Contributor

Has anyone heard any updates on this?  We started testing LogMeIn's antivirus solution, since we use their remote desktop solution, but I noticed on our test PC it's even blocking domain sites and internal HTTPS resources.  This is really stupid if they put out a product that can block things, but can't let you choose not to block those things.. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ShaneG6  I'm sorry I haven't heard of anything specific yet, and will double check with the team soon.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ShaneG6
New Contributor

Any update?  I've been waiting over a month to roll this out, but we can't roll this out companywide without being able to control these blocks.  I can't even get to my switches to make updates when I have LogMeIn AV running, which is a huge problem.  

If we can't get this updated, we may have to go with another provider because we're paying for services we can't even use right now. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry I don't have any updates on this development yet, hopefully in early 2021.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rspostrspost68
New Contributor

Logmein AV has been a disaster.  It never should have been offered until it included more features, e.g. a whitelist.  

**bleep**