cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hm105911
New Contributor

Logmein Antivirus and Windows 10 2004

I just upgraded a test system to the latest Windows 10 2004 released 5/27.  But now LMI AV 6.6.16.216 states the "Current operating system version is not supported. Please install the latest product version." 

Is their another version available that I'm missing?

Thanks,

-Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Logmein Antivirus and Windows 10 2004

Yes, I can confirm the fix for this came out last week while I was away.  Thanks for your patience while we got up to speed. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Xav_prl
New Contributor

Approximatively the same problem here.

It's impossible to install LogMeIn AV on the last version of Windows 10 (2004) : error message "Logmein AV installation failed" from Central.

But on PCs that were running Windows 10 (1909) at the install and are now running windows 10 (2004) there is no problem right now.

ghostknife
Active Contributor

I called support a week ago about this and they finally called me back after I hounded them for an update.  Currently they have no fix for the issue and could not even give an estimated time frame.  Disappointed that as large as LMI is they are not working with Microsoft/Bitdefender on testing future releases and if they know something isn't compatible send an email out letting people know.  I have asked for my case to be raised to level 3 support and if I get an update I will post it.  Not holding my breath.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in supporting the newest Windows versions.  We are working on the solution currently and hope to have updates soon.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ghostknife
Active Contributor

Thank you for the reply.  

IT-guy
New Contributor

Any updates here? This is causing not being able to install on machines with 2004 already installed, also messages on machines upgraded from 1909 to 2004 saying incompatible version is installed. I wonder if the application is protecting properly in this event or not? 

hm105911
New Contributor

Any updates on this? v2004 is being pushed to more and more PC's daily and LMI does not have a resolution.

ghostknife
Active Contributor

Is there an update on when Win10 build 2004 will be supported?

IT-guy
New Contributor

Still no answers?

RILLC
New Contributor

Same issue here... PC with windows 10 Pro v2004 on it and LogMeInAV won't install.

I never got an error message but after pushing it to the computer I grabbed the install files from C:\Windows\Temp before they were deleted after the automated install fails. . I then extracted those files and manually ran the install and finally got an error that it wasn't compatible with this version of Windows.

Need an update on this ASAP please.