cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adehart
New Contributor

Logmein Remote screen goes black when I switch to another window when remote controlling desktop

I need to frequently work on a machine remotely using Logmein Central and reference that info while working elsewhere while on my computer. I can no longer do this.  This seemed to start this several months ago but I kept thinking was just me and that an update might fix.  This appears to happen wherever Central is run and I remote control a machine and from Mac or PC clients too.  How do I fix this?

Just so we are clear I'm not talking about blanking the screen on the desktop itself. I'm talking about my REMOTE control window going black if I switch to another window.  I cannot find a setting to change this behavior.  It is VERY frustrating.  In particular, if I start a process that takes time I can no longer have it on a second monitor and watch it work.

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Logmein Remote screen goes black when I switch to another window when remote controlling desktop

@adehart  What operating system is the Host computer you are remotely accessing?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!