cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

New Pricing?

Not sure why my post got removed - I have central basic with 1000 licenses - currently paying $309 per month. I got a renewal from logmein saying:

"Your upcoming Central renewal
We wanted to take the time to update you on some recent changes to your LogMeIn Central account. We no longer offer your current Central Basic plan. In order to avoid service interruption, we have updated your subscription to our new Base module which includes additional features.
As a result of these changes, your subscription package will renew without interruption on February 08, 2020 at the new list price of $ 834.99 per month. No action is required to renew your subscription."

Seems like an excessive increase no? Certainly I can't be the only one this is happening to?

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: New Pricing?

Hi @nikhsub1 

Pricing and billing concerns are not discussed in the Community as there's nothing we can do to make changes or support customers.  It is not secure, and pricing may vary from client or location specific areas.

You must contact Customer Support directly by phone if you have additional billing concerns.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: New Pricing?

@nikhsub1 Here's a reference point for our Community Guidelines:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/LogMeIn-Community-Basics/LogMeIn-Community-Guidelines/td-p/141050

I'm sorry if you're frustrated.  This post will be removed now.