cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtech1
Active Contributor

Remote Control - Connection Options

Capture.JPG

Can the "Blank Screen" and "Lock keyboard and mouse" options be automatically enabled/re-enabled when a user logs in post remoting a remote desktop, and/or can it be locked from users to change (i.e. greyed out)?

I am using Central's options in Host Preferences but users have the ability to turn these options on and off at will. I would like to the ability to lock these options down.

2 REPLIES 2
jtech1
Active Contributor

Re: Remote Control - Connection Options

Follow up/Update: As of right now, it doesn't seem like the feature/functionality I was describing in my original post is avaiable right now. Might be a future feature/function to request for?

What my team decide on, was to send mass emails & reminder emails to staff using LogMeIn on their host computer, to regualarly check and make sure "Blank Screen" & "Lock keyboard and mouse" options are checked before they start working.

Hope this helps others out there with the same issue.

bryanjackson
Visitor

Re: Remote Control - Connection Options

We are also trying to figure out how to accomplish this.

We've tried unchecking the options in the computer host properties, but that does not seem to have any effect.

I do not see any other options for this is the User access control, or Control Panel.