cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcj100
New Contributor

Re: Screen Blanking not working with Windows 10 2004

We also have the same issue, thankfully we only updated 4 PCs in our organisation before we noticed the issue, however the length of time taken by LogMeIn to resolve this issue is unacceptable!

Please can we have an update and expected release date of fix @AshC ?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry for the delays and will try to get an update in the next week from our development team.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JCSS
Active Contributor

@AshC you did say there was going to be an update on the week of 17th August.  Will we get an update next week I have over 200 devices that I have this problem on and I'm getting complaints from multiple clients.  

Some have gone as fast as disconnecting their monitors when they aren't in the office and are remoting in but it's common knowledge now and doing payroll or other restricted access processes is becoming almost impossible.

We really do need this fixed asap I have seen you have a system maintenance happening on the 3rd of October do you think it will be part of that? 

Sorry for the wall of text but I have got to be able to update my client with more than "soon"

J

tabakdds
Active Contributor

I been complaining about this since 06/23/2020.
AbbyS

Any updates on this yet? Very frustrating!

JCSS
Active Contributor

@AbbyS @AshC has said there will be an update this week hopefully we will get something tomorrow.  This has been going on a very long time now

RonanMac
Active Contributor

Hi, Is there any update on this? I have just updated to Windows 10 2004 and my screens won't blank. I work on highly confidential files in the company and now I can't work from home!!!

RonanMac
Active Contributor

Also, if I turn monitors off then I can't use dual monitors remotely.
JCSS
Active Contributor

@RonanMac at the moment there hasn't been an update.

@AshC you said you were updating us this week it is now getting the point that this has been ongoing for 4 months at least.  I've not had to test multiple monitors but will see if I have the same problem later on today.  From memory though as long as the monitors have power even if off they should still give you the dual screen.

Please can we get an update today with a fix date as you can see many people are accessing confindential data while working from home.  While turning of a monitor can be an option all someone needs to do it turn it on if they are in the office then they can see everything.

An update is required asap @AshC 

KimK1
New Contributor

I have the same issue. Very frustrating.