cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmctague

Re: Screen Blanking not working with Windows 10 2004

Any update? Win 10 2004 has been out for how long now??? Looking for other options currently. 

AndrewH85
Active Contributor

Considering how long this has taken they probably only have 2 developers and spend all the money from their price hike on marketing and executive pay.

Awise_Neo
Active Contributor

We have 1000 licenses. I had no idea until now that this feature was broken.

@Logmein This is a serious issue as screen blanking is used for security and privacy purposes. This is a major breach in customer trust with your company. The fact that a notice was not sent out to users and it has taken this long to fix is unacceptable, especially considering the cost of using your product. I will actually be sending this information to the media and hopefully a story will break that will adversely affect LMI share value. I propose everyone do the same. If paying clients can't put pressure on LMI, maybe the shareholders could.

Anon21108
Active Contributor

HELLO LOGMEIN!! Why has there been NO ACTION on this? This feature has been broken for months! This is a paid product and we expect it to work. This feature is critical to many of us. WE NEED AN ANSWER! Silence on your part is not acceptable. 

tabakdds
Active Contributor

Totally agree. Unacceptable at this point
cbs01
Visitor

What's the deal here?  The next build of Windows 10 is already released.  Behind the 8 ball on this one.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for the delay.  We should have an official document explaining this issue further soon, and I expect more info on resolution development coming as well.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
kparker0620
New Contributor

I need my blank screen to work again as I work with credit card info. 

klineact
Visitor

when this has been going on for months!! WHY IS THERE STILL NO RESOLUTION??? Your apology means nothing.   FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

Rubix
Visitor

This is a temporary fix. 

Instruction for getting control of the “Blank Screen” function in LMI.

1. Navigate to Device Manager.
  2. Right click on “Intel UHD Graphics 630. ( Your Graphics card might differ)
  3. Disable the device. (don’t worry, you don’t need this enabled to connect via LMI).
  4. Restart your workstation
  5. Connect back via LMI.
  6. “Blank Screen” is now working. (only one screen is displayed.  multi-screen setup is addressed in step 8).
  7. Go back to Device Manager >Intel UHD Graphics 630 > Right Click > Enable Device.
  8. Finally,  click on your LMI Options > Click Monitors > Multi-Monitor. (this is if you have a multi screen setup)

DONE!

Now you can toggle the “Blank Screen” box with no issues. 

NOTE: These settings will keep during “Sign Out” and if your PC goes to “Sleep”.  However, if you reboot, then these settings will be lost.

This appears to be a Graphics card driver issue. 

This was performed on an HP600 with an Intel UHD Graphics 630.

Possibly Rolling back your Graphics cards drivers to the 1903 version will fix this problem. I have not yet tested rolling back .