cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hererightnow

Toolbar

Hello, I have tried to find the answer on how to hide the toolbar during log me in session. It has to be moved constantly as it often obscures the view of my small screen when working on a laptop. As this is not very productive and the 'pin' only temporarily hides the bar before it appears again, I wondered if there is a solution to this? I cannot find within the settings or find the answer when others have asked the same question. Your help would be appreciated. Could I be emailed a reply sent to accounts@lphca.co.uk please?

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Toolbar

Hello there,

Once you go into 'full screen' mode, there will always remain a small display control bar that should not take up much room on the screen at all.  Have you tried to match the resolutions between your host and client computers to improve the viewer accuracy?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Peter123
New Contributor

The toolbar is large and unacceptably intrusive. Why can't it be minimized? Make it open when I hover over a small area? I can't really use this for work as the toolbar is right now. I am currently forced to use teamviewer. Please fix it!

Thanks

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Peter123  Sorry about that!  Do you have a screen shot of what you are seeing, and where it conflicts with your workflow currently?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Peter123
New Contributor

The next day I tried it started working, maybe it was a glitch. If the toolbar is unpinned it is now correctly receding as it should.

Thank you