cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wksmatthaniel

User Not Getting Verification Email

I've sent an invitation email to one of my users to access LogMeIn Central, and she was able to get that email. However, when she requests the "Verification Email" (mentioned here: https://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-can-I-verify-my-LogMeIn-account-email-address-en1), she does not receive anything else from LogMeIn. I checked our mail server, and there are no other messages from logmein.com or logmeininc.com on their way to her email address that are stuck, filtered, or some other reason prevented from reaching her. The email is not in any spam folders or quarantine holds either. How can I have her either skip the "Verification" stage or have some other way to verify her account?

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: User Not Getting Verification Email

@wksmatthaniel  The email address may have previously sent back too many LMI communications and ended up on the 'blocked/bounced' list.  You can reach out to Customer Support directly to see if this is the case and have the address removed.  There is no way to disable the email verification at this time. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!