cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GamingIT
Regular Visitor

User receives invite but does not receive verification email

Hi,

I have a user that is receiving the invitation to our account but when they log in, it tells them a verification email has been sent but nothing arrives. I have removed and re-added them and they receive the invite again ok but same issue with verifying. They have checked their spam/junk mail and nothing. Is it possible for someone at LMI to check the bounce back list for me please?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: User receives invite but does not receive verification email

@GamingIT  You can certainly request help from Customer Support to see if an email had returned too many LMI communication attempts.  At that point, we stop sending emails to that address in order to avoid spamming complaints.  You can create a case or call directly into Support to see about these users, requesting a 'bounce filter' check: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: User receives invite but does not receive verification email

@GamingIT  You can certainly request help from Customer Support to see if an email had returned too many LMI communication attempts.  At that point, we stop sending emails to that address in order to avoid spamming complaints.  You can create a case or call directly into Support to see about these users, requesting a 'bounce filter' check: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!