cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Why I have to download the client exe every time I try to remote control a computer

Every time now i try to remote contral a computer using FireFox 55.0.3 (32-bit) i have to download the client exe? Does anyone have the same issue? does any one can help me to safe time and stop this big westing time download ....?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Why I have to download the client exe every time I try to remote control a computer

I called Logmin support they say it is a FireFox thing so I went to Add on on firefox and search for "Logmein" add in and added to Firefox, now it is working without having to download every time, i hope that will work for you as well.

4 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Why I have to download the client exe every time I try to remote control a computer

Same.. I haven't tried to fix it.. just clicking thru, but it's annoying.
Active Contributor

I called Logmin support they say it is a FireFox thing so I went to Add on on firefox and search for "Logmein" add in and added to Firefox, now it is working without having to download every time, i hope that will work for you as well.

New Contributor

I'm sure it will. Thanks alot!!
Active Contributor

you are very welcome, have a wonderful day