cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leecronin
Active Contributor

Re: Windows OS Version and Build Number in LogMeIn Central

For sure, it's something that should  be so simple to add. My suggestion is more a workaround than a solution. It would be good to have more response from someone at LMI.

LMkhobar
New Contributor

Is there any progress in this report option. This is something we should have it by now. Appreciate the logme in feedback or any timeline.

ezki
New Contributor

Agreed, such an obvious thing that MSPs require and yet after over 5 years of Win10 being around, it still doesn't exist.  

The CMD has been broken for months now with no resolution in site

We call Australia customer help line 1800 658 079, stay on hold for hours.

Our license expires this Friday 28/09/20 and we cannot even get in touch to renew it

What the hell has happened to LMI.  Are you going bankrupt

We need someone to get in touch with us.  ASAP.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ezki  I apologize for the support delays.  If you click my Community name you may send over your direct contact info for a support follow up. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Adrian_Forte
Active Contributor

Can it really be that this is so hard to do that three years later, this issue still hasn't been resolved?

Rob28
Active Contributor

Some vendors listen to user Communities better then others... it is sad that customer/technical support does not understand the value of such simple request ...
Adrian_Forte
Active Contributor

I'll certainly agree to that. Central has a lot of great features, but it's very frustrating that this one little thing, they haven't managed to add in, what putting a lot of features I'll never use.

PolarWizzle
Active Contributor

When I opened this thread I genuinely believed that it would be fairly simple to implement given that the telemetry data is available, but alas not!
Whoever is listening in at LogMeIn, please address this as it provides a small but significant piece of information.

LMkhobar
New Contributor

Mee too agree to the point. This is a basic future which an application like central should have. Even after 3 years, still this was not able to resolve by the team. Hopefully the technical team will notice our difficulties. 

abbeyainscal
Active Contributor

Let me add that this is something lacking in other products too - I've recently tried to test out the Spiceworks free inventory tool that puts a little agent on machines and nope, no build info for that one either.  Seems ridiculous.  However, on your server, there is an easy powershell command that can run and get the Windows builds (but the machines all have to be on a private setting for access) but it worked for me - at least I got the info I needed:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c797f371-ff58-4dbd-877d-27010c0fae3e/fetch-complet...