cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flipflopperph
New Contributor

XP units no longer connecting

Hi.

I've got a series of 73 XP computers which I still connect to via LogMeIn Central.  Most are using an old version (2700) as this has always allowed me  to connect without issues. 

I have found recently though (in the last month) that I'm struggling to connect, even when the units are online and can be connected to via TeamViewer.

Has LogMeIn altered its settings so that XP units can no longer connect?  Has anyone else had the same issues in the last month or so?

I still use LogMeIn as the Management Console is better than the competitors, as its the only one I know where computers can be sorted by the time they were last online, which helps me to quickly identify if there are any issues.

Thanks

Paul Harris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: XP units no longer connecting

@flipflopperph  I apologize for the inconvenience.  XP operating systems are no longer supported:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/system-requirements-host-computer-logmein-c-lmi-systemrequir...  

Utilizing an older LMI version is also something we cannot guarantee will be compatible.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@flipflopperph  I apologize for the inconvenience.  XP operating systems are no longer supported:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/system-requirements-host-computer-logmein-c-lmi-systemrequir...  

Utilizing an older LMI version is also something we cannot guarantee will be compatible.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

flipflopperph
New Contributor

Thanks.

I appreciate they are no longer supported.  My question is, has LogMeIn done something in the last month to prevent XP machines from being able to connect?

MPlatts

Did you ever get a reply, have the same issue. losing XP machines which where connected.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @MPlatts welcome to the GoTo Community. I do see that you are currently working with our support team on a resolution. If you need any further clarification or have additional questions, please feel free to ask. Finally, once you receive a response from customer support, it would be great if you could update us on the outcome. This will help others who might encounter a similar issue in the future and allow us to learn from your experience.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Free new user and admin training