cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

delete my account

I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Deleting Account

Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@cheeseman1 :  If you haven't found the location to contact Customer Support for this request, here is one active url: https://help.logmein.com/pkb_Home?l=en_US&c=products:lmihamachi2

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Delete account

Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: delete my account

I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Highlighted
New Contributor

hello

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I want to delete my account on logmein as well can you help me please ?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: delete my account

Hello,

I want to delete my account and everything associated with it as well

Can you help me ?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to delete my account Logmein

Hello,

I want to delete my account and everything associated with it please can you help me ?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Folks, I've found something Robot Very Happy

I'm not sure whether it works or not, but it allows you to submit support ticket, sooo I figured it may be worth giving a try. Oh, also I used Hamachi, so idk if this option is available in other products.

I went to Hamachi support (https://support.logmeininc.com/hamachi), then typed Delete account in the box and chose the first question (it should probably work with any question). Underneath the anwer there should be three options: Ask our Community, Call support and Open ticket. When you choose the last one you will be able to pick Account as a subject. All you have to do now is describe your request and send it.

I think that should work good luck Robot wink