cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madisauras
New Contributor

Deleting Account

Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it.

Please help. Thanks

76 REPLIES 76
lenvo-pc
New Contributor

delete my account please.

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi, can you please delete my logmein account, my community account and any and all information you store that relates, anonymously or otherwise, to me.

I do not use the product much, therefore I wish to close all my accounts.

Thanks

staslyakhotsky
New Contributor

Hi, can you please delete my logmein account, my community account and any and all information you store that relates, anonymously or otherwise, to me.

Thanks,
Stanislav
deleting1
New Contributor

I do not use the product much, therefore I wish to close all my accounts.

Thanks

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@deleting1  Please reference the solution indicated at the top of this Community discussion. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
staslyakhotsky
New Contributor

Thanks,
Stanislav
Dosi
New Contributor

Deleting Account Hello, I don't know where I'm supposed to post this message, but I would like to delete my account and everything associated with it as I don't use it and have no use for it. Please help. Thanks

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@Dosi  Please follow the instructions as noted on the solution of this Community thread.  You may call directly into Customer Support or create a case for later follow up.  

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
nemanjakukic
New Contributor

ne zelim vise da koristim

opora
New Contributor

Delete my account wherever possible on the site logmein.com .

Thanks .