cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Error On Manual Install of Hamachi Network Interface

I don't know if you still need a fix, but one of the "Config" terms mentioned is not a folder. It is a key. If you click on the "Network" folder you will see the "Config" key in the window to the right of the folder list. If you can't find the "Config" folder (in which "Network" is listed under), then the fix will not work.

New Contributor

Me too. Same problem, but I receive no error about Hamachi's network interface.

Simply the installation halts midway through the process for about 5 minutes, and then there's the Finish button.

The network interface is listed while the installation, but once it's "completed" it disappears.....

Seriously no one from Hamachi Support can go through this issue?

New Contributor

There is a crash in the Hamachi2

New Contributor

This error is still present. Fixes above mentioned does not work as I can't see Config folder nor Config key in Network folder.

Manual installation of drivers always continue for like couple of minutes and then ends up with an error like guys above describe. Any one?

LogMeIn Contributor

@elon  Sorry about that! 

If you have a paid subscription, we may be able to help you further by documenting each problem environment fully --- as I don't know of any other fix besides the solutions posted here:  https://www.logmein.com/support/contact-us

Highlighted
New Contributor

@AshCNope, don't have a paid sub.

I've tried to re-do everything multiple times, including reinstallation. Sometimes Hamachi adapter stays in device manager for like 30 sec. I manage to enter the logs of device and get an info form logs that installation itself seems to finalize correctly, but then an "Unknown error" occurs and uninstallation is turned on automatically. Always the same end of scenario: no adapter device in device manager