I just went to download the newer version of Hamachi from vpn.net website address, after a clean uninstall of Hamachi. This took care of the Hamachi network driver that was missing, which is what was causing the problem.
No matter what I've tried none of this has worked using Windows 7 Ult x64.
I've reinstalled and done everything within my power and still to no avail. Help.
Okay guys, i just managed to solve the problem. Network driver in the latest version is seen as unsigned by windows (error 52 in device manager).
Just download an older version, 18.104.22.168 works well for me.
just download an older version of hamachi here
it worked for me !
Problem Solved :-) Solution install an older version of Himachi like V 328.
Network Type - Gateway
Problem - message "Failed to connect to the network adapter. Peer is not accessible via VPN" started appearing on a number of cleint PC's on the network. These were working fine in the past.
Tried various options over 3 days, including removing drivers, uninstalling, reinstalling, removing firewall etc, nothing worked.
Solution - install Himachi - version 328, it works !!!
Step by Step Process;
1. Download Himachi version 328, from file sharing site like filehippo etc.
2. Warning - before installing Himachi - make sure to disable internet access (otherwise the version is automatically updated).
3. Disable Internet access
4. Install Ver 328
5. Start Himachi -> System -> Preference -> Settings -> Disable Automatic Updates.
6. Enable Internet access
7. Connect to network
It shown now work :-)
Esse! I have no Effin idea why this works, but it works like a dream.
Thanks for sharing
1) Kill the process "hamachi-2.exe"
2) Disable and enable the hamachi network adapter (Control panel / Network)
3) Start again the service "LogMeIn Hamachi 2.0 Tunneling engine" from the control panel / Services (Run Services.msc)
4) Start the Hamachi client from the Start menu"