cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hamachi Down - NB!

Today, 30/11/2018, Hamachi has been a nightmare.  Is there problems or maintenance?  Maybe place a note on the home page when users login.

77 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Down - NB!

Finally it looks like it is back online.  Kindly update us what the issue was today and place a note once we login.

Thank you.

New Contributor

Hamachi not working

Hello.  I have a problem with hamachi couse yesterday everything was working fine all my friends was green and we were able to play without any problem but today after i launched hamachi everyone is blue for me and i dont know what i can do to help it. i tried reinstalling and it didint helped.

New Contributor

Re: Hamachi not working

Same here, multiple networks, all worked till yesterday, today connection problems, direct conn. turned in relayed or blocked......a nightmare...

New Contributor

Same here, multiple networks, all worked till yesterday, today connection problems, direct conn. turned in relayed or blocked.....still not working

New Contributor

Typically the Hamachi services are reliable, but when there is an issue it does mess around with all sorts of things, whether it is personal and/or business related.  There should be some kind of notification that is sent out to all users or most importantly on the website after a user logs in.  There should be a system status button that can be clicked on to see which services are not working.

I would really like to see a response from technical or an agent.  Holding thumbs...

LogMeIn Contributor

@SAHacksaw  Hamachi service status can be found here:  http://status.logmeinaccess.com/ .  I apologize it is not more visible on the support site or interface.

New Contributor

The Status page actually says ”Operational” but the reality is that the service is still having some serious issues and practically unusable in certain instances.

At the same time the Central Pro Chat feature is permanently offline and i sent a support ticket 48 hrs ago and still no response !,

New Contributor

Yes, the problems still persist at my locations (EU)...
New Contributor

The network computer 32, almost all of the blue, someone less blue nodes some more, unbearable!!!! When will the issues be resolved?