cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Down - NB!

I also have a lot of problem. We have 200 clients, some are red some are blue an som are green and working fine. Is there anyone how now if Logmein work on the problem ??

Active Contributor

Re: Connection error

dear GlennD, the problem exists, admit it! Do not be so unscrupulous! The Hamachi service currently lies for a paid subscription!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

logMeln Hamachi не работает!!!

Не могу  работать уже 5 дней . Мой бизнес страдает. У меня платная подписка на год.  плачу $$$. Когда все будет работать нормально?

New Contributor

GlennD - I raised a ticket on Monday 3rd December. I've not had a response. We've had a problem with many of our Hamachi clients, either not connecting at all, or having a relayed connection, since Friday 30th November. We pay $$$s a year for your products, and I don't think it's unfair to say that, at the moment, they don't work!!! I've contacted my LMI account executive (Marcio Baratella) and made him aware of the issue affecting many of your unhappy paying customers! 

New Contributor

Yesterday it worked for a few hours, today about half connections returned to blue/red status...
New Contributor

Yes, I have exactly the same — уesterday it worked for a half day, today about half connections returned to blue/red status...

New Contributor

We are in NJ and are Hamachi VPN service has been down since Nov. 30 also. We have reach out to Logmein all week and been road block that we have to wait for Tech level 2 to get back to us. They have not. We are a company that realize on these connections. Please get this fixed soon… This is unacceptable  and we pay alot of money for this service $$$  (UnHappy)

New Contributor

Didn't have an issue until today. Now have multiple connections either relayed or blocked. Really frustrating. This is obviously a widespread issue.

When is the ETA for a fix?

Does LogMeIn not offer support for this product?

New Contributor

Hi

I'm writting from Poland and have problems since last friday .  I have 60+ hosts (subcribed) . When I'm loggin on the host Hamachi indicator is green and other hosts are green. In the same time when I'm loggin on other host then first one is red or white and message : tunnel is blocked.  This situation is randomize. What going on ? 

New Contributor

For others following this and looking for an update since it seems LogMeIn doesn't care to keep customers up to date on service status, I am seeing their services back to normal now.