cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Down - NB!

Same, really annoying when I am trying to play with my friends. Please fix this.

New Contributor

The problems on paid networks persist now for more than 4 days...this is totally unacceptable!!

New Contributor

Here the same!!! 

Active Contributor

problems with connections

Hello, We use 2 seperate hamachi virtual networks. On friday the problems started showing up. Some of the computers are red therefore not able to connect to them or even ping them. Some are blue and can be pinged while some can not. also on some computers i cant even connect to Hamachi saying "Failed to connect to hamachi servers" and sometimes just saying "probing" or "synchronizing" and just being stuck there.

New Contributor

Morning, 

I've been seeing the same issues. When the network is connected "via relay" or "direct" I'm not seeing any issues with the connection (apart from the normal ones of high latency). When the connection is "via server" then I can't ping other machines, I struggle to logout and login again " sudo hamachi login > logging in ..... failed" . 

I'm running a few different versions on different machines :

linux-2.1.0.174

linux-2.1.0.119

osx10.14.1-2.1.0.821

Problem is on all machines. Some are on free networks others on paid. Issue is on both free and paid networks. Put in a ticket on Friday without any response and put in another ticket today. Also the support.logmein site is still showing that there are no issues. 

Some feedback on this would be great. 

Ll0
New Contributor

Same problem

Since Friday, 30 Nov.

Only 5% Online Connections with hosts in PAID Network!

All other connections are relayd, blocked or with authority problems and as the result - no connections

Wrote a ticked - no respose, no even confirmition that the ticket delivered to support - only ticket number

All win clients was updated to the last .615.

Maybe some from tech support dep wiil say something?

How many comments do you need for response?

When service will work normally? I`m not a player, network for bussines!

Thx

Active Contributor

This is the same thing as i have on 2 seperate network. It's been going on since friday morning. Reinstalled multiple times and tried different solutions but still got the same problem.

New Contributor

Same in Moscow on a paid network. Also wrote a ticket 2 days ago - no response.
Considering a different vpn system instead, as Logmein's support has always been rubbish.
New Contributor

Same here. We have paid service subscribed. Problems started at friday, and persist until today and still going. Users can't get to server resources and SQL databases because relays are not working. Every client and servers on hamachi network are red, and some of them blue. Give us some kind of feedback! 

Diagnostic tool returns "Tunnel is currently blocked" for every connected client to hamachi vpn. Your servers are not relaying connections properly for 4 days!

New Contributor

Same here,

I use Hamachi on Linux system and on Windows System and since last friday nothing work.

When I look on the web interface everything is green but on the client all my serveur are blue or red and the connections are down.

I've opened a ticket friday but no response from them.