cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Down - NB!

Same in Ukraine on a paid network

Since Friday, 30 November

When I look on the web interface everything is green but on the client all my server are blue or red and the connections are down.

Reinstalled hamachi multiple times, doesn't help

New Contributor

Re: problems with connections

Same here. Powering Hamachi Off an On again altered connection to different endpoints in "realayed blocked" and connetion to servers failed.  At the moment bothj my virtual  networks are up and all four connetions are "Direct" (Green)

New Contributor

UK-based. I'm experiencing the same issues - intermittent connections, relayed tunnels or no connection at all - since before weekend (30-Nov/01-Dec). As a paying customer, this isn't good - and the lack of response by LMI tech support is a joke. We're a LMI Central customer, spending $$$s a year on their products. Might have to review our product choice on renewal. Ticket raised.

New Contributor

For me the problem is over for now. All my connecxions were back to a normal state 2 hours ago.

I hope this is over.

New Contributor

Same Here. We are experiencing problems connecting, and high latency with working connections. Very problematic since Friday.

LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for the delays.  We have been working to resolve server load issues and expect a full resolution soon.  We will update this thread as more information becomes available.

New Contributor

Glad to know. Please put a message or something to the status page to let people know that it is not their systems.

New Contributor

Hi,

Most of my paid clients are now green and can ping fine however sending data over the connection is useless so the issues are still present.

Could someone change the status to "Not Operational" on the status page please as this is what is causing many people to think they are having a problem with their installation !!

New Contributor

Unfortunatly my connections are down this morning. The resolution worked just few hour Smiley Sad

New Contributor

We're continuing to experience problems. Some clients (~20%') are able to establish direct connections, whilst the rest are still relayed - which means it's unusable. I did notice that things appeared back to normal late on Mon 3rd Dec - but as of this morning (Tue 4th Dec), the product is not performing as intended. We're all using the paid version, so expect a better service than this.