cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Down - NB!

Yeah I will not be using Hamachi for work usage ever again, these issues last longer than me in the bed

New Contributor

The service is still having trouble. Everything started Friday November 30. As of Today the problems persist. The symptoms include disconnection of clients, lost communication of connected clients and HIGH latancy. The case is most probably related to DDoS on key realy nodes of the Hamachi service servers/data centers. It is incredible that the problem has not been addressed. If it is being addressed, it is incredible to think that there has been no communication from Hamachi tecs on an ETA for a fix, or at least saying that there is a problem. 

PLEASE HELP. This is hurting many people, and businesses that rely on your service. You are very close to loosing this business and credibility on you other products is at risk at this point.

New Contributor

A day has passed, but problems are still here....unresponsive hamachi servers, blocked connections, relayed connections, etc....and I just renewed the paid subscription!!!

New Contributor

Hello.

Same problem.Did anyone recive any response for this problem from HAMACHI SUPPORT?

Fără titlu.jpg

Active Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.29.34.png

it's not true, change the LogmeIn status! Аt least have the courage to report what is happening

New Contributor

Still problem today with Hamachi for us. Is there anyone who has got response from Hamachi about what the problem is  ??

Active Contributor

Никто здесь ответа от тех подержки не получал.

Может кто нашел альтернативу hamachi ?

New Contributor

Everybody have same problem, but anyone dont receve a good and clear response.

New Contributor

I logged a support ticket last Friday. No response. Logged another one on Monday. No response Wrote in this support forum, no indication of what the problem is, whether LogMeIn is working to resolve it or if it will be resolved at any time soon. I am still experiencing intermittent interruptions on all my networks. I'm using Hamachi versions for MacOS, Windows, Linux. I'm on both the paid and free networks and I'm connected to multiple other users over multiple physical networks. The only thing we have in common is the Hamachi connection. Also the http://status.logmeinaccess.com/ website is still stating "No incidents reported today." despite multiple incidents being reported by ticket and on this forum.
Active Contributor

Now my service started working. What about you guys?