cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: We too have problems for the last 7 days

I know Hamachi is an old product. I know it's not a priority money maker, but this whole thing has been mishandled. Both the lack of timeliness in response and correction, and lack of communiation or acknowledgement for days about this have me looking elsewhere for a solution in our business. Hamachi has always been the easy and secure solution for our unique business challanges, but this fiasco, which had a real-world impact on our business and customers, has made us us rethink the trust we've placed in this product. 

Two calls to tech support, vague acknowledgements of some issue, no public acknowledgement on the status page, and minimizing it as being a problem for "some" customers (despite our software vendor affirming that many of their own customers were seeing this issue as well) culminated in frustrated team members and customers, a backlog of work, missed deadlines, and lots of shoulder shrugging as the service is magically back to normal today. Will it be tomorrow? who knows. But I can tell you we probably won't be sticking around to find out. 

Active Contributor

Good day. When the program will work fine !.
 I have not been able to set up my business for 8 days in a row.
That blue color, then red, then generally yellow triangle
 in LogMeIn Hamachi.
 I have a paid subscription, the work is worth it and no one can solve it.
Please write the answer worth waiting for improvement or not?
 On the nose the New Year holidays !!!

Can installing the old version of LogMeIn Hamachi help without updating?

New Contributor

Agreed exactly!!

Our service is still pretty slow...  The issue's been for over a week now. Hopefully will be able to find a CRM service with file hosting (instead) before the subsciption year expires.

New Contributor

It seems are are having a similar issue now as well. Will connect and stay up for a few minutes, then go offline again. I tried rebooting the computer, no change. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now Hamachi stays online for a few seconds before becoming disconnected, and tries to reconnect again. Stopping and restarting the service seem to have no effect on the issue.

New Contributor

I have the same problem. On and off and on and off. My 150 clients are not happy for this.

New Contributor

LogMeIn support was able to take care of the problem for me. Took changing some config files manually, but the problem seems to be gone now.

New Contributor

Do you know what config files they changed ??

LogMeIn Contributor

@runen Ideally we'd want to confirm that you are on the most recent Hamachi build there.

If you are interested in testing a beta build now, please contact Customer Support by phone to confirm your account ID and fully document the reaction once installed.

Thanks again for your patience while this problem is fully rooted out.