cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Hamachi Error

Cannot resolve server name, type: [OS error], return code: [0] anyone knows how to fix this its annoying i cant do anything theres littearly nothing about it

6 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi Error

Why does no one answer this? I have the same problem

New Contributor

i am getting the same error, please help

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi pffft,

This seems to be an issue with your internet service. Make sure you have a properly working internet connection.

Also make sure your DNS settings are correct, as that could also cause this error.

Zsolt is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

New Contributor

pffft wrote:

Cannot resolve server name, type: [OS error], return code: [0] anyone knows how to fix this its annoying i cant do anything theres littearly nothing about it

New Contributor

Cannot resolve server name, type: [OS error], return code: [0] Is the error I'm getting. I've checked my DNS, all my servers are on the same switch & router, all have Hamachi installed. All are working except one. I opened a case with Logmein / Hamachi support.

They suggested I remove my virus protection & reinstall Hamachi. I did, but it did not solve the problem.

Does anyone have a viable solution?

New Contributor

Server connection closed, type: [OS error], return code: [0] is my error and i need help because this prevents me from learning hacking and playing Minecraft and Blind Trust