I use Hamachi for gaming with my friends and other things.
About a week ago I updated to Debian Bullseye from Buster, and when I tried to use Hamachi after the update, I found that Hamachi would randomly disconnect, and when I asked it to reconnect, it asked for my root password for either /etc/init.d/logmein-hamachi or /usr/bin/systemctl.
I have tried
- removing and re-installing the Hamachi package
- purging all configs and re-installing the Hamachi package
- adding Hamachi as a systemd init process
- removing /var/lib/logmein-hamachi and reconfiguring
- installing the 32-bit Hamachi package rather than the 64-bit package
- adding "KeepAlive 10" to ~/.hamachi/config
It only started after I upgraded to Debian Bullseye. I'm using Haguichi as a GUI frontend.