Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi: service stopped

okk

New Contributor

Good evening,
I don't understand what's happening to my logmein when I start my logmein without launching minecraft then it's ok but when I launch mine craft it suddenly disappears and after sometime comes back and then again disappears I have tried everything but then also it is crashing please can you help me
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi: service activate

ASDdSÍDsd

Tags (1)
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi: service activ

asdasdasdasdsadasd

Tags (1)
New Contributor

help

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have checked through everything that you mentioned and everything was the same as what you had written down. I didn't have to make any changes. But I still get the same error code. And I'm running on windows 10.

Summary report

------------------------

Test name: Hamachi service Result: [YELLOW] -> Service status: Stopped

---------------------------------------------

Test name: Files & Folders Result: [GREEN] -> All required files found

Test name: Driver Result: [GREEN] -> OK

That is copied and pasted directly from the summary report that I got. So i'm confused now. I had this problem before. But last time time I had to uninstall and reinstall hamachi to get it to work.
New Contributor

Thanks a lot.  It helped me resolve the problem.

New Contributor

Hi,

I'm having the same problem in windows 8 pro and windows 10, I've reinstalled hamachi multiple times. Services will stop automatically when we start the server. Additionally, we are facing another regular issue like Hamachi adapter is crashing frequently. so we have to disable and enable it from network adapter settings.

New Contributor

I'm having the same problem in windows 8.1 & 10 pro, I've reinstalled hamachi multiple times but when I restart the server services fail to restart and manually I've to restart. Also, I'm facing Hamachi adapter crashing issue frequently and in network settings I have to disable enable the hamachi adapter then again switch on the Hamachi. Plz help

Active Contributor

Hello Bluetech;
Please forgive my late reply.
Thank you for your request and clear description of your issue.
I am currently working on recreating your problem with my PC. I shall post my solution to your issue no later than 1pm Saturday Jan 26.

Cheers
~ITGeek