cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Hamachi wil not install on my Mac. I always get a yellow triangle.

Every time I enter my passcode and submit, The yellow triangle appears and says the installation failed. I can't even install the application, nonetheless deal with other problems that it supposedly has.

Thanks for help anywaysSmiley Happy

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Hamachi wil not install on my Mac. I always get a yellow triangle.

Hello, you need to erase the instalation and re-instal an old version, the problema is (culd no créate the virtual network adapter)... once created you can update and all will be done and working
3 REPLIES
Active Contributor

Hello, you need to erase the instalation and re-instal an old version, the problema is (culd no créate the virtual network adapter)... once created you can update and all will be done and working
New Contributor

I tried installing old versions (the .pkg) versions as all of the .app versions seem to give the same error message.

None of them are able to run on El Capitan for more than 5 seconds, and either time I press the "check for updates" to maybe trick Hamachi to update correctly from the old one to the new - the program crashes.

Is there ANY way to get Hamachi on OS X El Capitan? I've tried everything. Tried all of the old installers. 

New Contributor

it doesn't work