cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Help desk phone number

Hello there.

Cant use phone nomber ( 61-2-8199-8929 )that showed at https://www.logmein.com/ru/support/contact-us?_ga=2.163623615.1455805520.1545239109-665718817.154523...

What phone nomber i shuld use to call from Russian Federation?

I need billing support for my Hamachi account.

6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Help desk phone number

@roman12345  Sorry about that!

Can you tell me what happened when you dialed that phone line?  Was there any message received?

New Contributor

"The number is out of service..."

LogMeIn Contributor

@roman12345  We are investigating this problem now.  If you would like to get started by creating a case through the support site, and then clicking my Community name to confirm your contact phone & time, I can have someone follow up with you soon.

Highlighted
New Contributor

hm... cant open ticket - it's always reload ticket page when pressing  ''No, submit my question''-button so form is appear and than disappear rigth after it shows.

mb somebody can just post here right phone number with international code (like +1 for USA) for calling from Russian Federation?

Plz, dont post phone for USA-hosted users - it is to expensive to talk ( yday speak about 10 min - > 30 usd flyaway from my mobile acc and disconect (coz of out of money) in the middle of talk  - so my trouble isn`t solved yet).

LogMeIn Contributor

@roman12345  Sorry, I am unable to replicate the support site issue you encountered.  Have you tested with an alternate web browser?

I expect the Russian support lines to be active again in a few days, but unfortunately we are delayed due to the holidays.

New Contributor

thx for advice with different browser - i make a ticket. so strange that Opera cant handle this site but Edge is ok )

but i didnt see any possabilities do ' and then clicking my Community name to confirm your contact phone & time'

(except phone fild in the form)