cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

I can't log into Hamachi

I created an account a long long time ago, and I'm trying to log into that account on a different computer and I can't because when I created my account, I made a typo in the id. I tried signing in on Chrome but it wants me to reset my password because I haven't in a long time. So it wants to send an email to an email address that doesn't exist and can never exist. My email is tay99harris@gmail.com but I typed tay99harris@gamil.com. I had to create a new account just to post my problem.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I can't log into Hamachi

@two2 Sorry for the confusion.  Was this a paid subscription, or a free version?  If the latter, then it should not pose a problem as long as you use the real email address for login purposes.

Active Contributor

@AshC This is a free version, and I need to log into a different computer, but because of this whole debacle, I can't. I have forgotten my LogMeIn password, and I cannot reset it without signing in, and since I haven't done that in 5 years, I have to confirm my email. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Is it possible to use an alternate web browser to sign a trial with the correctly spelled email?

Active Contributor

What do you mean?

LogMeIn Contributor

I sent a forgot password link to 'tay99harris@gmail.com' so that you should be able to create a new password once you receive the emailed link.

New Contributor

I have the exact same issue, can I also have a "forgot password" link sent to 'landmine@citromail.hu', please?