cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Levy23

Inbound traffic blocked [Avast]

So I never had this issue before but suddenly my Avast firewall is blocking inbound traffic.
I've added exclusions all over and nothing seems to work. I know for a fact its the firewall portion because when I disable it, Hamachi gives the all clear. But short figuring out what system or packet rules I need to make (and I still can't figure that out, I can't seem to get it to work. I'ved added everything Hamachi to be allowed completely and it just won't work. Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Inbound traffic blocked [Avast]

@Levy23 I am sorry to hear about your plight.

With regards to firewalls and LMI services, we cannot keep up with the changes individual security providers make with their own software.  Due to this, we have a general firewall document available here, that you may reference with any security vendor in order to locate their specific features pertaining to each url and IP:  http://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-configure-my-firewall-to-work-with-LogMeIn-en1

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Inbound traffic blocked [Avast]

@Levy23 I am sorry to hear about your plight.

With regards to firewalls and LMI services, we cannot keep up with the changes individual security providers make with their own software.  Due to this, we have a general firewall document available here, that you may reference with any security vendor in order to locate their specific features pertaining to each url and IP:  http://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-configure-my-firewall-to-work-with-LogMeIn-en1

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!