cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seacat17
New Contributor

Lost email and password

Today I started migrating everything to another OS and found that my Hamachi account was registered using my older brother's email, which no longer exists. The worst part is that I can no longer access this account, but I need it because I used it to test my game with friends and I have multiple networks to test some of the features and keeping them is a priority. Can I somehow move the networks to my new account, or can I move my existing account to my new email? Please, don't say something like "just delete everything". I can't do that for a reason.

My account on PC works properly, but I can't keep it like that. I must to migrate to another OS.

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Lost email and password

@Seacat17  I'm sorry there is no process currently to move an entire network to a new account.  If you are a paying subscriber however, you may be able to confirm the billing info on the existing account with Customer Support in order to update the email address associated. 

Seacat17
New Contributor

Re: Lost email and password

If there's no option to move the networks - can I move my client to the new account? Can I somehow detach it from the lost account?