cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

RaspberryPi 4 No lsb-core No internet connection.

Hi all,

I have a problem with the installation and configuration of hamachi  on all raspberry models from Raspbian Buster 2020-02-13  (should be the first release made for Raspberry Pi4 B).

From this version I can't use Hamachi.

When I try to install  lsb-core  with "sudo apt-get install lsb lsb-core", it tell me that it is deprecated.

Despite this, I try to install hamachi with the version "logmein-hamachi_2.1.0.203-1_armhf.deb".

The installation seems to be fine, and I can configure the access to my account and hamachi tell me that is logged.

When I configure a Gateway Network (with Rpi as Gateway) and I reboot the system, the connection to internet (local network is connected) doesn't work and I  can't reach the Raspberry from LogMenIn Central.

For now the only my solution is to use a RaspberryPi 3 B+ or lower with a 2019 release. Are there any solution to work with newer release and with Raspberry Pi 4 B?

1 REPLY 1
New Contributor

Re: RaspberryPi 4 No lsb-core No internet connection.

I'm afraid to say ... I'm the same 

Only works on a pi 3 or pi 3+ 

With current release of Raspbian I cannot get it to work as a gateway, what happens with me is it misconfigures the "default gateway settings",  in turn stopping any internet connectivity. 

The only way to recover is to change to mesh or disable and reboot

Go back to 2019 release of Raspbian ... Not a problem  

Tags (1)